Hello hello, my friend Peppi and me decided to cook something and since Peppi understands Finnish we chose this
recipe she found on a Finnish blog: a (very healthy & vegan!)Â spicy sweet potato and carrot soup
. It’s quite easy, super delicious and perfect when you feel a little cold coming up or need something that warms you up after a long walk outside.
Ingredients for a big pot of soup:
one big sweet potato
one big onion
a can of coconut milk
0,75l of water
1. Chop all the veggies and roast the onion, garlic and ginger in some coconut (or olive) oil.
2. Prepare 0,75 l of vegetable stock and put it and the coconut milk in the pot.
3. Add the sweet potato, carrot and some siracha. Wait until the sweet potato pieces are soft.
4. Mix everything with a blender and add some lime.
5. Add more spices if needed and put some cilantro on top before serving. Also goes really well with some fresh bread! Enjoy!