Ok I have a new obsession: banana bread. I bake it at least once if not twice a week and it’s by far my favourite snack. Due to my extreme laziness when it comes to time spent in the kitchen it took me a while to simplify the recipe as much as possible without missing out on the fun and I guess after now spending not even 5 minutes on preparing it, it is worth to be spread out into the world.
something to sweeten it a bit (sugar, honey, maple syrup…)
4. If you want to add frozen raspberries or other fruit I would advice to do that half way through the baking, otherwise they might get a bit dry.
1. Chop all the veggies and roast the onion, garlic and ginger in some coconut (or olive) oil.
2. Prepare 0,75 l of vegetable stock and put it and the coconut milk in the pot.
3. Add the sweet potato, carrot and some siracha. Wait until the sweet potato pieces are soft.
4. Mix everything with a blender and add some lime.
5. Add more spices if needed and put some cilantro on top before serving. Also goes really well with some fresh bread! Enjoy!
Yesterday we took a spontaneous trip to the beach and it was the best idea in a long long time. I was so happy to be back at the seaside, I almost forgot how beautiful it is, even when it’s 7 degrees and rainy and windy. Or maybe especially when it is like this. I don’t think there is anything more calming and freeing than running at the beach, not caring about anything in the world and just seeing the rough waves rolling in. We walked along the water, had lunch in a cosy beach restaurant and sat in the sand and enjoyed the wind on our faces. This is definitely going to happen a lot more often.